Sage Stallone’s mom says her son may have accidentally overdosed after mouth surgery
Written by Russ Francis+
Sylvester Stallone’s 36 year old son Sage was found dead in his home over the weekend and everyone is still trying to figure out how he died.
Sage’s mother Sasha Czack told the New York Post that he might have accidentally overdosed on pain killers after getting 5 teeth pulled. Sage had 5 teeth pulled just two weeks before his death even though his mother begged him not to. She told him that she heard of people dying after having multiple procedures done to their mouth and he should only have one tooth removed at a time. He was taking pain pills to ease the pain and may have accidentally taken too much.
A source close to the investigation said that more than 50 bottles of pain pills were found in his apartment and most of them were empty. There were also a ‘significant number of packets of white powder all over the bedroom’.
Check these out too!
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Add a Comment
Fill in the form and submit.