There’s a new website called Stereotype.fm and it reveals some very strange connections between music taste, habits, and personality types. They surveyed over 100,000 users and came up with several stereotypes that you fall under if you like a certain band.
And no, they didn’t conclude that Justin Bieber fans typically sip on sizzurp and fantasize about castrating him… Or Ke$ha fans like to drink their own urine Kool-Aid. But here are some fun correlations that the website was able to make.
- R.Kelly fans are most likely to pick their nose when no one is around (100% confessed to it).
- 1D fans most likely to pee in the pool (88%).
- Lil Wayne fans are the most likely to be prepared for zombie apocalypse.
- Third Eye Blind fans are most likely to have an imaginary friend. I guess that they can listen can gather and listen to the non-existent band together.
- Michael Buble fans are most likely afraid of spiders.
- Celine Dion fans least likely to own firearms.
- Kelly Clarkson fans most likely to have multiple tattoos.
- And Alanis Morissette fans are the mostly likely to have had a threesome.. Weird. Alanis music makes me angry and more likely to punch a boyfriend, not invite him and his buddies back to the bedroom.
Are you guilty of any of these stereotypes? Can you come up with any fun ones?
Check these out too!
Tell us what you think.
Add a Comment
Fill in the form and submit.