Justin‘s creepiest fan gives a disturbing interview about Bieber!
Dana Martin, the overly obsessed Belieber, has said some pretty creepy things lately of the “Beauty and the Beat” singer. Since the winter of 2010, Dana Martin, a prisoner in the Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility, categorizes himself in the pandemic known as Bieber Fever.
The creepy 45-year-old prisoner found his appreciation for Justin’s music, but it soon turned into an obsession with Justin himself! After multiple attempts at contacting Justin, Martin became angry at the lack of response and wanted to kill him for it! Or namely, have someone castrate him with shears. Talk about crazy, right?
Martin is serving 35 years-to-life without parole for the rape and murder of a 15-year-old Vermont girl in 2000 and multiple counts of first-degree conspiracy to commit murder. His plan for Bieber was to kidnap him, along with two accomplices, in NYC during his two-day concert in Madison Square Garden, executing him, and then cutting off his testicles as trophies of their handiwork.
WHAT A NUT JOB!
Below are the five creepiest quotes that Dana gave to Detail.com during an interview.
1) He was asked about his tattoo that is a portrait of the teen idol imprinted onto his calf. The tattoo took 15 hours to create and was inked using a tiny electric motor from a Radio Shack cassette player, a piece of guitar string and a pen- “The tattoo? I always tell people you need to have a shaved Bieber. Believe me, you do not want a hairy Bieber.”
2) Martin remembers watching Bieber on the Today show emoting to Matt Lauer about how much he cared about his fans and said, “He just seemed to purr.”
3) “What are you trying to get me to say, that I love Justin Bieber and think he’s gorgeous? He’s a good-looking kid. Would I go to bed with him? Yeah. He’s legal, so probably.”
4) Martin explains why he decided that Bieber must die- “It isn’t just so people will know who I am. It’s because he changed, and that made me angry.”
5) “Do you really think that I would stop? Honestly? I tell people I’m not going to stop. And I’m not gonna stop. So if you’re Justin Bieber, wouldn’t you want to, like, do something to make this go away?”
Check these out too!
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Add a Comment
Fill in the form and submit.